Hop on board and experience the magic of Istanbul from a private chartered yacht.
During the two hour tour you will see the best of Istanbul while you cruise down the sparkling Bosphorus.
From your seat on a luxurious yacht, you will see Sultanahmet, Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Rumeli Fortress, Ortaköy Mosque, the Maiden Tower, pass beneath the iconic Bosphorus Bridge and many other attractions that sit along the banks of both Europe and Asia!
Your friendly and experienced guide will share with you stories which go back thousands of years, explaining the history and mystique that surrounds this unique city which sits on two continents. Delicious refreshments will be provided throughout the tour in addition to a glass of wine.
Bosphorus Yacht Tour Highlights:
- Cruise up and down the Bosphorus, passing the iconic palaces and historical sites
- Get a closer look at famous landmarks such as Dolmabahce Palace, Ortaköy Mosque, Bosphorus Bridge and the Maiden Tower
- A licensed and knowledgeable guide will share with you the stories and facts which accompany the many sites you pass
- Capture the best photos with a sparkling Bosphorus backdrop
- Relax and enjoy the sunshine and/or sunset with a glass of wine, Turkish snacks and drinks
- Admire the beautiful views from the deck of a gorgeous private yacht
- Glass of Wine
- Fruits and Snacks
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea and Soft Drinks
- English Speaking Local Expert Guide
- Free WiFi on Yacht
- Audio Guide
Optional Extras on Yacht Cruise:
Beside the included snacks and drinks you can also order cocktails, a glass from a selection of wines or a flute of champagne for a very reasonable price.
Yacht Tour Departure Point:
Kabatas Pier, located across tram line T1 and funicular F1 (close to Dolmabahce Palace)
Meet at the wooden house behind the red petrol station and show your confirmation to the Istanbul Welcome Card Marine Officer
Click here for Google Directions