Kadiköy is the most sought out neighborhood in Istanbul by locals as a hip place to hang around, grab some good eats and enjoy drinks with friends after work or on weekends along the seaside. On this tour, we are going to introduce you to Kadikoy the way the locals know it!
We hope you're hungry, because on this tour we take you to 5 different locations where you can taste a variety of dishes popular in the city. The best part is, you only pay according to what you ate.
If you come with a big appetite and decide to try something at every stop, most likely the most you’ll pay is somewhere between 10-20 euros.
One of the stops we dine at is a home cooking restaurant featured on Netflix’ Chef’s Table.
1st Stop: Fresh Meze (small dish, tapa-style starters)
2nd Stop: Traditional Turkish Pizza from Wood Fired Oven
3rd Stop: Luxury Home Cooking Restaurant
4th Stop: Turkish Grill Restaurant + Raki (Traditional Alcohol)
5th Stop: Dessert Shop
- Start the adventure on a Bosphorus ferry ride from Europe to Asia
- Discover Istanbul from the experience of a local
- Choose from a rich menu and wide variety of options
- An assortment of small tastings, delicious snacks and main courses
- A thorough introduction to local cuisine
- You choose what you prefer to eat
- Perfect for vegetarians or those who choose meat options
- Witness the contemporary Istanbul
Enjoy quality Turkish food, get an introduction to the authentic Turkish kitchen and experience the city like a local.
Meeting point of this tour is the Karaköy Ferry Terminal. Look for your guide dressed in red.
If you are looking for the Best Restaurants in Istanbul preferred by locals we recommend you to visit Istanbul Turist Information
Please leave a review to let us know how we are doing and to share your experience with others.