Feed your curiosity about Hagia Sophia's enchanting history with a local guide. Enter the ancient mosque at night to hear stories of its origin and significance.
Explore Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, the crown of Istanbul's Sultanahmet district. Let your local guide reveal the stories behind mosaics and stonework in the calm atmosphere of the night after the massive crowds have left. Discover the cultural significance of the “Hagia Sophia” through the centuries.
Learn about the mosque’s development over the past 1500 years as your guide leads you to detailed inscriptions and artwork that fill the grand rooms and halls. Spend time noticing the blend of Christian and Islamic symbols in the absence of busy crowds.
Hear from your guide the most mystifying stories of this feat of Byzantine architecture that has outlived empires. Find an extra level of charm by visiting the grandiose monument at night.
- Feel the serenity and dreaminess of Hagia Sophia while Istanbul sleeps
- Understand the long and diverse stories that make up Isanbul's heritage
- Clear the dust of ancient tales that are rarely told on daytime tours
- Examine the intricate designs of the mosque without distracting crowds
- Chat with your guide about how the mosque has influenced life in Turkey
Included in this Ticket:
- Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders. If you do not have scarf or body cover, you can buy clothes and scarfes at the entrance. ( Scarf is € 1 and body cover is € 3 )